And just like that, 2016 is [almost] behind us.
A lot has happened in 2016, in and out of the workplace. But when it comes to topics we covered on this blog, you all had some specific areas of interest. Some of the topics you found most interesting this year included the FLSA overtime changes; employee engagement tips and best practices; part two of our survey regarding how managers, employees, and HR differ when it comes to who owns company culture; and how the SuperBowl affects the workforce the day after the big game, to name a few.
As you enjoy your well-deserved holiday downtime, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to read through the top 10 most popular posts we published here at The Workforce Institute in 2016. And if you have topics you’d like us to write about in 2017 – or even better, if you’re interested in contributing to this blog yourself – please let us know by commenting on this post.
Thank you to all of our guest authors in 2016, and Happy New Year!
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain on the Importance of Workplace Culture
- Top Workplace Trends of 2016
- Your Formula for Employee Engagement
- Wonolo – Has Uber for Temp Staffing Arrived?
- Sue Meisinger Explains New FLSA Overtime Changes
- New FLSA OT Guidelines: Could Good Intentions Impact Employee Engagement?
- Engaged Employees = Happy Customers
- Super Bowl Workplace Impact
- Podcast: Employees, Managers, and HR Differ on Who Owns Culture
- Five Tips to Keep Your Employees Healthy