Before we all get back to reality and the slow pace of the holiday season is nothing but a memory, let’s take some time to reflect on this past year and the topics you found most interesting on this blog.
Millennials, boomerang employees, and building transparency in the workplace were among the most popular posts here on The Workforce Institute blog in 2015. Looking at the list, a few things are clear: millennials are on the rise in the workplace (in fact now the single biggest cohort in the workplace), more employers are striving to create engaging and positive work environments for their employees, and companies are becoming increasingly more willing to rehire former workers.
As you enjoy your well-deserved downtime, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to read through the top 10 most popular posts we published in 2015. And if you have topics you’d like us to write about in 2016 – or even better, contribute to this blog yourself – please let us know by commenting on this post.
Thank you to our guest authors in 2015, and Happy New Year, everybody!
- Corporate Culture is Out, Corporate Community is In
- Podcast: Walk a Mile in Their Boots for Change Management Success
- Five Strategies for Building Transparency In The Workplace
- Millennials Rise Up To Management In 2015
- Employee Interviews Often a Missed Opportunity
- Want the Job? Leave Them Wanting More
- What happens when the Boomers are gone and the Millennials are in charge?
- Boomerang Employees – Can You Go Home Again?
- How to Build a Great Place to Work
- Employees – Assets or Liabilities?