As we enter a new year, it’s always interesting to reflect on what we accomplished and what mattered most to us in the prior year so we can change course as needed in the year to come. Here at the Workforce Institute @Kronos, we saw some significant changes in 2017. We launched The Workforce Institute in Europe, redesigned and relaunched our website, and welcomed new board members who’ll help us expand our perspective.
Throughout 2017, we continued to publish articles and podcasts to share those perspectives. Some of the topics you found most interesting this year included implementing an unlimited vacation policy, the future of workplace technology, and manager effectiveness. Whether you’re currently snowed in or just need a break from being back to the grind, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to read through the top 10 most popular posts we published here at The Workforce Institute in 2017. And if you have topics you’d like us to write about in 2018 – or even better, if you’re interested in contributing to this blog yourself – please let us know by commenting on this post.
Thank you to all of our guest authors in 2017, and Happy New Year!
- Kronos Case Study: Implementing Unlimited Vacation
- Employee Self-Care: 10 Ways Organizations Can Be Supportive
- How Can HR Move from Transactional to Transformational?
- Game, Set, Match: Google
- New Survey Reveals How Many Employees Take Time Off in December
- Recruiting and Retention Tops the List of Public Sector Workforce Challenges
- Reflections on the Future of Workplace Technology
- The Key Ingredient for Effective Performance Management
- A.K.A. Compliance
- Are Your Managers Effective?