Join us tomorrow (1/9) at 12pm EST on Twitter using the hashtag #KronosChat. We’ll discuss top trends and issues that will impact the field of workforce management in 2013. Topics we’ll touch on include big data, the rapid rise of Cloud technologies for workforce management, Obamacare, mobile technologies, the growing skills gap, the resurging war for talent and more.
If you haven’t participated in a tweet chat in the past, don’t be intimidated. One of the easiest ways to participate in a chat like this is to use tweetchat.com. It’s free, and makes it easy to follow the thread of the chat and to add comments of your own. You do need a twitter handle to participate.
Here are the questions we’ll be asking. We’d love your input!
- Q1: Take a look back at 2012. What was the biggest game changer in HR? What was the biggest buzz word? What was the most surprising trend?
- Q2: How will organizations find value in big data?
- Q3: Mobile technology continues to transform organizations. What challenges and opportunities does this present to HR leaders?
- Q4: How will the PPACA (Obamacare) impact organizations of all sizes?
- Q5: The current applicant pools may not have the skills that employers seek. How can this problem best be addressed?
- Q6: How should leaders prepare for the war for talent?
- Q7: How is cloud computing changing the face of workforce management?
Here are the predictions from The Workforce Institute.