It’s almost the 4th of July, and time to start thinking about fun things to do over the long weekend. Here at Kronos, the halls, parking lots and email inboxes have become increasingly empty as the summertime crunch hits. It’s my parents’ 55th wedding anniversary on the 4th, so we’ll be heading to the beach in Rockport to celebrate with family and friends as we always do – beach, kayak, art galleries downtown, barbecque, & parade. I hope you all have your own 4th celebrations to look forward to.
If you’re looking for a fun and creative project to start this weekend, consider entering the “How do you Kronos?” video competition.
Top ten reasons to enter this contest:
- You can win $10,000!
- You need to exercise your creative muscles. Check out Bob Sutton’s blog on creativity.
- It’s a good teambuilding opportunity for you and your coworkers who aren’t on vacation.
- It’s a reason for your adolescent son who wants to be a film maker to get out of bed before noon.
- Become a YouTube star like these guys…
- You can explore new ways to have fun with time clocks.
- Show the rest of the world just how bizarre your workplace is.
- Reveal your inner rock star.
- It’s only a 1-2 minute video – you can do this!
- YOU CAN WIN $10,000!
Have fun and safe 4th of July weekend everybody!0